Art Supplied on Disk or Portable Drives
There is no charge for opening your electronic file, If adjustments need to be made art time will be billed at $80.00/hour. Disc must be accompanied with a hardcopy proof.
We accept electronic art files created in either Mac or PC versions of the software listed below. When using PC files, save them in an EPS (vector format), AI (Adobe Illustrator), Corel Draw (.cdr), or Photoshop or tiff file at 300 dpi full size, for best results.
- JPG, GIF, or internet files
- BMP or PCX
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, or Publisher files
Examples of unacceptable resolution
- If you are using an application not listed above, export your file to Illustrator format and convert all type to curves.
- Graphics (logos, photos) must be provided as an Encapsulated Postscript (EPS) file or as a Tagged Image File Format (Tiff).
- Photoshop or tiff file must be 300 dpi at full size.
- Always convert text to outlines or curves when applicable.
- When a file is saved in low resolution, we cannot change it to high resolution.
- If you need to supply a lot of text information for a Inkjet or Vinyl job please provide us with a Rich Text Format file (.RTF)
- Send files via CD, DVD, E-mail.
- All Electronic Files must be accompanied by a hard copy proof to show color break, type, and layout.